| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sibu in January is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- The weather in January is wet. A significant 384mm (15.1in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:59 long and the longest day is 12:00 long with an average length of 11:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Sibu January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Sibu, Malaysia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Sibu:
- Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia - 615.5 kms (382.5 miles) NE
- Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia - 796.9 kms (495.2 miles) ENE
- Labuan, Malaysia - 502.5 kms (312.2 miles) NE
- Brunei Darussalam, Brunei Darussalam - 449.3 kms (279.2 miles) NE
- Miri, Malaysia - 326.2 kms (202.7 miles) NE
- Tawau, Malaysia - 705.1 kms (438.2 miles) ENE
- Bintulu, Malaysia - 164.5 kms (102.2 miles) NE
- Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia - 691 kms (429.4 miles) SE